Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Some New Items to TPT

I have created some new classroom forms for my classroom and have also uploaded them to TPT and TN!! I have been selling more items from my TPT store than my TN store, but at least I am selling them!!! If you have an Ocean Themed room please head on over to either store and check out my Ocean themed items!!! Once I have a little bit more time (when is that ever going to happen?) I will create a few different themed items but right now I am trying to create things that I will use in my room too!!! I hope you enjoy!!!

Ocean Theme Behavior Chart White Background

Ocean Themed Daily 5 Full Color

Ocean Themed Daily 5 White Background

Ocean Theme Behavior Chart Color Background

Ocean Themed Punch Cards


OK For whatever reason it isn't letting me upload any of my photos!!! If I can figure out whats going on I will edit and add them later! GRRR!!!

But if you just click on the links they will take you to my TPT pages... I am still working on adding them all to TN... Having a 2 year old and trying to fix dinner tonight are just cutting into my blogging time!!! LOL

I'll try again later! OR tomorrow which ever comes first!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michaela,
    My first linky party!!! What an awesome page! I love the oceans theme and the bright colors. What a great way to meet new bloggers. Come check out my page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your theme! Im your newest followest!
    Latoya
    Flying Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete