Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 4, 2012

August Currently (already... YIKES!!!)

Well its that time again!! The start of a new month means a New Currently from Farley over at Oh boy 4th Grade!!!


My B2S stuff: 1: Organizational items: I have bought two sterilite drawers from Walmart 
I bought one that was this color and another that was a hot pink color!! this is where I will store my guided reading group stuff!
I also found one very similar to this one that was on sale for only $30!!! I will store all my papers and copies for the week in here!! Since I won't have a teacher desk I am trying to find as many cute storage things as possible!!!


I also bought the toolbox from Lowe's to make my teacher toolbox that everyone seems to be doing this year! I just bought all the scrapbook paper today from Hobby Lobby so I will have to take pictures of everything that I have been getting for my classroom!!!


Also on my B2S stuff was my Erin Condren Life Planner!! This has been such a life saver for me this summer keeping track of everything that I need to do and all the different places that I have to be!! If you don't have one or are debating on getting one I would Highly Suggest Going over there and checking them out!!!

And of course NEW CLOTHES!!!! 


I will post tomorrow some pictures from my room and then a small haul of things that I have been collecting through out the summer for my classroom!!! 



5 comments:

  1. I want a teacher toolbox SO badly! I can't find them here in Australia! I linked up with Farley too :)

    Shanyn
    Coffee, Kids and Compulsive Lists

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. I love your toolbox! I want to make one too, but have not had the opportunity. I also teach special eduation as well! I also hear you on your son needing a nap. My son is 9 months and naps are hit and miss with him. It drives me crazy!
    Kate
    http://funinecse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just updated my teacher toolbox!!! It's my new can't live without. Thanks for sharing your B2S must haves

    Amanda

    http://rockstarsatwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving these teacher toolboxes! Yours looks so cute! I just ordered an Erin Condren teacher planner, and I'm psyched to get it!

    I found your site through the Currently linky and I'm your newest follower!


    Kate
    Second Grade Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your site through Texas Texas Teachers blog, and I'm looking forward to more! I hope you'll get a chance to stop by.


    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete