Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's O"fish"al!!!!

I got the job at the school closer to my house!!!! So I O"fish"ally am a Gen. Ed classroom teacher!!!! I will more than likely be a third grade teacher!!! I am super excited and super nervous all at the same time!!! I am really sad that I am leaving behind my best friend and family at the school that I have been working with for the past two years but I am really excited because I will no longer have an hour long commute to and from work!!! Thats TWO hours that I get to spend working on classroom stuff or school work or spending time with my family!!! Excitement can not even explain how happy I am  about the news!!! Wednesday started off rocky but got a lot better real fast!!! Just thought I'd share my excitement with every one (well all 8 of y'all!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job! I just got another one myself this year. Isn't it wonderful to know so early?!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete