Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I've Won Something

Thank you so much Tales from a Very Busy Teacher for Awarding me with the "One Lovely Blog" award!! Since I am new to this whole blog world I am really excited! So in recieving this award I am going to play along and hand it out to 15 Blogs that I find very interesting...

There are a few simple rules to recieving this award: 
1: Follow the person that gave you the award. 
2: Link back to the person that gave you the award. 
3: Pass the award on to 15 new bloggers. 

So here are the 15 Blogs that I am AWARDING!!!

I had a lot of fun blog hopping and looking at everyones blogs! I hope that each of the blogs that I Awarded will start to follow my blog and we can become BLOGLAND Friends!!! I am also aware that some of you might not be "new" to the blog world but you are "New" to me so that is why I awarded you with the "One Lovely Blog" Award!


No comments:

Post a Comment